- 1 can 14 oz chick peas
- olive oil
- seasonings of your choice – I did half lemon pepper/sea salt and half cajun/sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Set aside.
- Drain your can of chick peas in a colander and rinse really well.
- Lay out a couple layers of paper towel and spread the rinsed chick peas out on top. Pat them with another piece of paper towel. You want them to be really dry. As you dry them, the skins should start to fall off. Peel off any skins that are hanging.
- Once dry, add the chick peas to a bowl and very lightly drizzle olive oil over them. Toss them so they’re evenly coated. [I split into two batches so I could make two flavors]
- Sprinkle your choice of seasonings over the chick peas liberally.
- Line the seasoned chick peas in a single layer over the foiled pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, keeping an eye on them near the end so they don’t burn.
Nutritional information is an estimate and provided to you as a courtesy. You should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe using your preferred nutrition calculator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying/pasting and/or screenshots of full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Content and photographs are copyright protected.