Feta, artichoke, olives, and tomatoes make this the perfect summer pasta salad.
Or you can eat it year round, like I do.
Update 5/28/13: I first posted this recipe in June of 2011 (see the crappy cell phone pic at the bottom). It deserved to be rephotographed because it’s one my favorite pasta salads. It’s light and great (for me) as a main dish. It’s perfect for a picnic/BBQ since there’s no mayo in it that you have to worry about keeping cool.
I first had this at a function I went to with my mom & liked it so much that I tracked down the host and got the recipe. I think next time I’ll add some some dried tomatoes, too.
Feta Artichoke Pasta Salad
This simple pasta salad filled with feta, artichoke hearts, olives, and tomatoes is great all year round!Print Pin Rate
Servings: 10 servings
- 1 small package of crumbled feta cheese
- 1 lb of noodles I use mostaccioli or mini ziti
- 1 can black olives sliced
- 1/2 jar of green olives sliced
- 2 medium roma tomatoes diced
- 1 jar artichoke hearts I used a grilled one, in olive oil, chopped
- 1 red onion diced (or 1 Tb dried onion)
- 2 Tb Italian seasoning
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing
- olive oil
- parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add the pasta and cook until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Lightly coat the pasta with olive oil.
- Add the packet of dry ranch dressing and stir.
- Add the tomatoes, onion, artichokes, and olives. Toss.
- Add in the feta cheese and Italian seasoning and toss again.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- If pasta gets too dry, add a little more olive oil and re-toss.
Adapted from a party host I tracked down