Feta, artichoke, olives, and tomatoes make this the perfect summer pasta salad. Or you can eat it year round, like I do.
Serve this Feta Artichoke Pasta Salad at your next BBQ with other sides like macaroni salad, potato salad, and macaroni & cheese.
I first had this pasta salad at a function I went to with my mom & liked it so much that I tracked down the host and got the recipe. I think next time I’ll add some some sun dried tomatoes, too.
It’s perfect for a picnic/BBQ since there’s no mayo in it that you have to worry about keeping cool.
I also make the full batch and pack it for lunches throughout the week.
Below is a list of the ingredients you’ll need to gather to make this recipe. Scroll all the way down for the full recipe card.
- Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Black Olives
- Green Olives
- Artichoke Hearts
- Italian Seasoning
- Ranch Seasoning Mix – either homemade or one packet
- Olive Oil
- Parmesan Cheese
Tips & Suggestions
- Use your favorite noodle shape. I usually opt for mostaccioli or mini ziti.
- Buy pre-sliced olives to save time.
- I buy the artichoke hearts packed in olive oil. Drain the oil before you chop them up.
- Store extra pasta in the fridge, covered, for up to 4 days. If it is a bit dry on day 2 or 3, just add some more olive oil and toss.
Equipment you’ll need
- Colander – I have a colander with a handle and it’s actually one of my favorite kitchen tools.
- Serving Bowl – I like bowls with lids for storing leftovers.
- Olive Oil Dispenser – I keep this on my counter and not only is it pretty, it’s very useful!
Need more side dishes? Try these:
Pasta Salad with Feta & Artichoke Hearts
Connect with Persnickety Plates!
Follow along on my social media so you never miss a post!
I made a fun group on Facebook for sharing recipes, asking questions, and talking about food. I’d love to have you! Request to join HERE.
Also, sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
Rachel Willis says
Pasta salad is a favorite summer side in our house. now I have a new one to make instead of the same one every time. YUM!
Helen Skipka says
The best pasta salad I have ever made. Rave reviews!!!!