Feta, artichoke, olives, and tomatoes make this the perfect summer pasta salad. Or you can eat it year round, like I do.
I first had this pasta salad at a function I went to with my mom & liked it so much that I tracked down the host and got the recipe. I think next time I’ll add some some sun dried tomatoes, too.
It’s perfect for a picnic/BBQ since there’s no mayo in it that you have to worry about keeping cool.
I also make the full batch and pack it for lunches throughout the week.
Below is a list of the ingredients you’ll need to gather to make this recipe. Scroll all the way down for the full recipe card.
- Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Black Olives
- Green Olives
- Artichoke Hearts
- Italian Seasoning
- Ranch Seasoning Mix – either homemade or one packet
- Olive Oil
- Parmesan Cheese
Tips & Suggestions
- Use your favorite noodle shape. I usually opt for mostaccioli or mini ziti.
- Buy pre-sliced olives to save time.
- I buy the artichoke hearts packed in olive oil. Drain the oil before you chop them up.
- Store extra pasta in the fridge, covered, for up to 4 days. If it is a bit dry on day 2 or 3, just add some more olive oil and toss.
Equipment you’ll need
- Colander – I have a colander with a handle and it’s actually one of my favorite kitchen tools.
- Serving Bowl – I like bowls with lids for storing leftovers.
- Olive Oil Dispenser – I keep this on my counter and not only is it pretty, it’s very useful!
Need more side dishes? Try these:
Pasta Salad with Feta & Artichoke Hearts
Connect with Persnickety Plates!
Follow along on my social media so you never miss a post!
Also, sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe: